Here's my look for Sassy Jadore's Contest. Join if you haven't yet! It ends on.... June 30? Not for sure about the date but if you follow her and read her blog it'll tell you :)
I think this was the look she was going to do! I couldn't find any good pictures but I really liked this one she posted up on her blog! :D
the look I was going for;; Bright eyes, pink cheeks & lips :)... plus that "flower" in the hair xD
Very simple look, I did another look that was super bright and reminded me of deep sea diving or something lol. I wore this to work on Friday night. EXCUSE MY EYEBROWS! They have a mind of their own >:(
Just a neutral eye look.. it's very light reflecting :)
Like my flower? I had a REAL flower but the stem was flimsy because it was kinda old lol. Flower is from lao new years I think?
Everyone see my pimple?!?! My friend under my lip disappeared and this little fellow showed up on my cheek! GROSS!
I tried to wink LOL!
My eyes look funny! :X Everyone see my nails? I did something creative for once :)
MUFE HD powder is the best! My face stayed shine free for practically the entire day!
And last but not least...
I chose this look because I really think it's a good summer look! It's simple and easy to do and I don't think you could get sick of this color combination if you wore it everyday versus the bright colors :)
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit
- MAC Grand Entrance e/s
- Stila Wheat e/s
- Stila Go Lightly e/s
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
- Stila Major Lash Mascara
- MAC foundie (the one with spf 15?) NC43
- Stila Concealer Stick "e"
- MUFE HD Powder
- MAC Stark Naked Beauty Powder Blush
- MAC natural/shimmer MSF Medium Dark (shiny part as a highlight)
- MAC A Rose Romance l/s
EyezAddiction is having a giveaway celebrating her 28th birthday! :D Happy birthday girl! (even though this is like a day late lol)
Check out info HERE! She looked super cute for eki's cosplay contest :)
How To Enter:
- You must be a follower of this blog to join this contest.
- Make a blog post about this giveaway with a link to my page.
- Leave a comment saying "Happy Birthday" on this post with the link to your blog entry.
- 1 Winner will be randomly selected using Random.Org
Look @ that eyeko stuff :D I've yet tried that brand out... lol