I just got back from MAC! :D I checked out their style black collection and let me tell you, it did not disappoint! ^_^ BUT, they gave me two of the same color lipsticks so I gotta go back tomorrow after class and exchange it :( OH WELL! Has anyone else checked it out yet? :)
I was going to do a real post today because:
- I got my Rock and Republic haul
- I got my sephora haul
- I got my MAC haul
- I got Shar's prize package! (see photo below)
BUT I can't post because my boyfriend took our camera so I refuse to use shitty webcam pics! LOL :) anyway, look at the size of that envelope! OMG O_O When my boyfriend brought it into the room to show me whenever it came in, I was like WTF?! I thought all my stuff already came in already so I just left it there because I had a chemistry test the next day.. When I opened it it was like heaven because I didn't even know what the prizes were for her contest LOL! xD
I have lots of posts planned... but I'll start off with awards from fellow bloggers :)
I got both of these awards from Momo Monroe & Makeup Before Coffee (Crystal). Thank you for these awards dolls :)!
I've already done honest scrap in this post here so you can check that out ^_^
But I haven't done the other award yet. The rules are simple, list 10 useless facts! lol :)
1. I need to shave my legs :X
2. I trip over the bare floor... o_O??
3. I'm doing great in all my classes EXCEPT government! :( Boo hoo! I hope I don't have to drop it.
4. I have boxes of unopened makeup sitting around my room still. Anyone wanna see a post on that? :)
5. I LOVEEEEE the television series BONES! It's so gooood :)
6. I don't wash my makeup brushes for about a week or maybe more sometimes... :O!
7. I'm on episode 115 on Bleach... almost finished with it hopefully! LOL
8. I love Justin Timberlake!
9. Twilight fan! Not as big as some other people, but definitely a fan still :D
10. I don't fold my laundry until after like a week... LOL! What a LAZY ass! Do you guys see how lazy I am? O_O
BTW, I got an 86 on my psychology test! FUCK YEA! :) I got an 84 on my Chem test (I think) and I'm pretty sure I passed my speech test I stayed up all night studying for with at least an 80! :) I have another test on monday which is history and I'm a little skeptical about this one. :(