I was tagged by Rai to do this daily makeup routine post :D Thanks girl!
I'm sure everyone's already following her so I won't even tell you girls to :P
So I start off with a fresh face in the morning after all the hot sex I had last night... lol, JUST KIDDING! :)
I've also included links to where you can buy these products if you're interested in trying them out. Just letting everyone know I'm taking my time to post entries! haha
1. I wash my face with Purity made simple foaming face wash after brushing my teeth ^_^. I got the biggest size for $34. It lasts a really long time because I've had this for almost a year now :D
2. I apply Clinique All About Eyes Rich Eye Cream to my entire eye area.
3. Then I go in with Korres Yogurt Cream all over my face and into a little bit of my neck area.
1. Prime my face with Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Primer in 7 Pink. It's suppose to brighten the complexion and counteract sallow undertones.
2. Apply my MAC Studio Fix Foundation all over my cheeks (with an intent for full coverage) with a stippling brush and whatever is left over I use for the rest of my face :)
3. Take a big fluffy powder brush (I use MAC 150) and apply the Make Up For Ever HD Powder all over the face to set my foundation and leave a nice smooth feeling on my skin ^_^
1. Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance (not pictured) or Urban Decay Primer Potion (not pictured) all over my eyelids to prevent creasing because of Texas' hot ass weather!
2. Take my MAC Starflash Eyeshadow in Bold & Brazen (LE) or one of the lower eyeshadows in the Cargo Eyeshadow Palette in Baja and apply it all over my lid up to above the crease. Apply Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Vintage lace as a highlight.
3. If there's enough time because I didn't sleep in, I take the darkest color in the palette and put it into my crease area for some dimension and so that my eyes don't look so fat and pudgey haha.
4. Take any angled liner brush and take some of the Anastashia Duo Brow Powder (medium ash) and fill in my brows so I don't look so nekkid!
5. Apply liquid eyeliner using the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner Pen all over the top lash line starting from thinner on the inside and getting thicker as you go out :D
6. Grab whatever mascara I feel like using that day and slap some on and then head out the door. Or if anything, slap some on when I'm at a stop light on the road. Yes I am that girl that does that but not while the car is moving because I can't shift at the same time! HAHA! (here I have pictured: Clinique Lash Power Mascara, Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara, and Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara.)
1. Apply some blush onto your cheeks for a little bit of color & glow :) I usually skip this step but if anything I use Benefit Coralista Blush most of the time and then NARS Orgasm Blush if I'm not feeling the pinkyness of the other one :D
1. Take some chapstick (pictured if aquafina flavor splash in citrus something and burts bees lip balm) when I'm on the step before I put on eyeshadow :)
2. Apply a lipstick of choice, these are the ones I usually use left to right: Revlon Matte Lipstick in 002, MAC Please Me Lipstick (just bought this and it's becoming a fav), and MAC Freckletone Lipstick.
3. Top it off with a lipgloss. Here I have left to right: MAC Lipglass in Pastel Emotion (LE), MAC Tinted Lipglass in Young Thing, MAC Cremesheen Glass in Melt in Your Mouth (LE), MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks, NARS Lipgloss in Pillow Talk.
1. The Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Total Makeup Remover is the one I'm currently using ^_^ It's actually pretty good! Takes everything off pretty much in one/two swipes :)
1. Take something to exfoliate your face. I use St. Ives Invigorating Face Scrub nightly but occasionally I use Neutrogena's Wave with Clean&Clear Blackhead Eraser circle thingies to really scrub down :)
2. I finish off with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Cream Cleanser afterwards and my face feeels super smooth ^_^
3. Apply an eyecream. I usually use Korres Evening Primrose Eye Cream or Cosmedicine Optimologist Eye Cream for night time since it feels heavier to me and doesn't completely absorb all the way with my skin.
4. I apply a really sheer layer of Korres Yogurt Mask and sleep with it on as a night cream instead of washing it off after 20 minutes since I feel like it works better that way :D
That was super long.. took me over an hour to do this! hahaha xD Probably because I tried to look up every product :P
I don't know who to specifically tag, but I want to tag all the girls that I follow because I'd love to read about what you use and what works for you :) I'm currently looking for a concealer, but it's not on my top priority list because I'm not in dyer need of one lol, but it'd be nice to have one to use :D
I also got an award from Amy Naree & Beauty Inside and Out for the beautiful blogger award :) Thank you ladies! It's very flattering :P haha. I'm not sure who to pass this onto either because I'm running out of blogging time for right now! I have to go read my lab for tomorrow and read some chapters of psychology.. *yawn* so BORING!
But anywho, how's everyone doing that started classes? I guess I'm doing okay but I do have something that I'm frustrated about! I studied for my government quiz (read chapter 1 because we were quizzed over it) and I frickin got a 5 out of 10!!! WTF?!?! That's bullshit man! I took my other quizzes, psychology, history, speech, and chemistry lab, and I got a perfect score on all of those and I didn't even study nor I really knew what I was doing.. I'm kind've bummed out about that :( But hopefully I'll do okay on the test in a few weeks to make up for it! ^_^
That's it today, I have a few post that I know what I'm going to post but I'm just so lazy to bust out the camera and take pictures LOL xD