02 April 2009

New Shirt :)

Quick update! LOL I went to sephora today to buy another dior product XD and I got free birthday lipglosses :) I'll make a video this friday and probably upload it that night maybee? But ANYWHOOO... I exchanged my OMG WTF shirt because it didn't fit like I wanted to on my arms lol but I got this shirt instead :D

I think it's really cutee.. I've been into the "button up" shirts lately for some reason.. Maybe because it's spring time LOL! But that's my [boyfriend's] niece and she's ready for bed! She's wearing her camp rock PJs xD and her restroom is so much neater than my room.. :(

4 comments:

  1. Haha the lil girl is funny. That's a cute shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cutttteee shirt :) I love it :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top too.. it's purple! Even better! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. that top is tooo cute!where did u get it??

    i like button up shirts too but uh...my boobs don't like to keep the seams together so it always looks like buttons are gonna pop ugh haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web!