31 January 2012

Ricky & Nicki Early Release?!

Long time no see! (kinda)

School has officially begun and my first test is this thursday :(

I have been wearing absolutely no makeup so there is no fotd's but hopefully soon to come..

What this post is about is this down below!! D:
Who else got this email?! AND purchased?! Well guess what... I didn't :)!!! I was ready to check out but there were no free shipping codes so I didn't purchase it lol. If you don't know usually when MAC has a new contract with a celebrity for their viva glam campaign they stick around for about a year so I was thinking to just pick this up later when it hits counters.

Just excited to say I think I'm cured! XD lol

Night gals, time for me to study!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web!