Hiiii! :D I have something interesting I'm trying to do! I'm trying to use up all my products in my drawer.. lol, well not all of it but the stuff that should be used up easily! ^_^
I'm going to post up "project 5 pan" and stuff, but I'm sure I would still buy things here and there but I have noticed I've cut down on buying makeup (versus January lol if you guys have seen the posts for that month :X). Plus I do have things to pay for now so I'm learning to be responsible! :D Hopefully, I will get through some real things... like for example hit pan on something or finish a lipstick or even better finish a lipgloss! You girls know finishing lipgloss is like impossible right?! haha!
Okay so onto the products! Volume 1 is going to be the expired edition.
1. Korres Evening Primrose Eye Cream, It expired at the beginning of this month. I didn't start using it until mid december and I've probably had it since summer. Being a natural product the life span on this doesn't last too long since it's free of the chemicals that's used to preserve it. It actually started to work really good withing the months I used it. (I was trying to finish my clinique all about eyes eye cream.) I saw my little lines start to disappear and it absorbed really nice. Reviews on sephora says that they give you way too much product so it expires before you use it all up.
2. Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara, I've reviewed this and I'm glad I'm done using it. It actually expired before the 3-months was suppose to be up because I can definitely tell from the smell of it and the fact that it's so dry. This is too average of a mascara for me to purchase another but I guess at least it's not shitty to be a waste of money.
3. tokidoki for Smashbox lipgloss in Dolcissima, this gloss is really old. Like I should throw it out soon old because it's sooo contaminated! LOL.. so yeah, now I'm throwing it out! This is before I discovered the hygienic way to use makeup.
4. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, I love this thing but sadly it has dried out. It's so goopy and thick that it doesn't apply evenly to my nails anymore as a top coat so I'm gonna have to just chunk this and buy another one. I know you can buy a thinner but I'd rather just go buy another bottle. It was almost done though, and the brush on it had trouble reaching the product anyway so I guess it's time to let it go lol.
5. Too Faced Shadow Insurance, this was the first thing I ever bought from Sephora with my own money! (My first thing ever was the Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette with the $50 giftcard my sister gave me :D) I used to use it everyday and then I couldn't find it so I started using UDPP, Smashbox primer, and paint pots but the I found it not too long ago hiding in my makeup bag! I was going to go use it again and the consistency isn't the same anymore and it smells really bad.. but I've had it since the end of 2008 so I guess it's served its purpose. It's more than halfway gone so I guess I'm pretty satisfied with the use I got out of it. What I do recommend is that don't buy so many primers to where you can't finish them all! LOL.. that's what happened to me xD
Okay, so I hoped you enjoyed this little project 5 pan thing. I have another one coming up in about a week or two. It might be the "USED UP" edition haha! I think I'm also going to do a monthly favorites kinda thing but differently because if you guys watch hollyannaeree on youtube then you know she does more of the hits/misses kinda thing so I might just do a ROUNDUP :) Look out for that tomorrow!
I'm doing a good job posting everyday, but man my email is getting clogged up! I'm sorry if I've missed your emails, I've got to sort through then tomorrow! All my blog comments goes straight to there because I don't like to go to my actual blog to look at them lol and that way I can read each and every one of them even though I know I don't respond to some questions! :( I guess I could reply in the comments? It seems easiest because I get some questions from people that don't have blogs but they don't leave a way to contact them?