I was going through some blogs and I found a pinup tutorial! [Check Chrissy's look out] I've always wanted to post up a pinup look on here and everytime I've attempted one and took picture my camera always washed out the colors since they were basically skintone.
When I think of pinup makeup I think flawless skin, contoured face, bold brows, red lip, and a matte defined eye.
I didn't use flash this time and used my lighted vanity mirror for lighting and it turned out pretty good! I even attempted a suicide roll for you, which by the way FAILED miserably. The end result was my fourth time and it still wasn't smooth!
Apologizing in advance since I also cam-whored a bit because I haven't done an actual look in a LONG time :D
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in Medium
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Prestige Lipliner in Amore
- MAC Mattene Lipstick in Eden Rouge
- NARS Smudgeproof Primer
- Urban Decay NAKED2 Palette (Foxy, Bootycall)
- Urban Decay NAKED Palette (Virgin, Naked, Buck)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso and Carbon
- Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner in Ultra Black
- Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara
- Ardell Wispies False Eyelashes ....I DIDN'T USE LASH GLUE! LOL
- Anastasia Brow Duo in Medium Ash
Hopefully this will be a trend for 2012, me getting back to posting FOTD's! I really enjoyed getting dolled up just to take it all off and go to sleep. With the stress of school and work coming up I'm sure blogging would be a great way to relieve stress just hopefully I will have enough time!
Have a good day everyone!