11 June 2009

Victoria's Secret Wet/Dry Swatches

So I said they were pigmented right? Well only with a base! LOL, they have color without one but i think they really pop with a base :)

All eyeshadows are in the same order in all of the pictures! It's easier that way lol, I didn't want to edit them all LOL

Top Row, Left to right: Glamerald, Smokin', After Midnight
Middle Row, Left to right: Jade-a-kissed, Gold Rush, Plum Crazy
Bottom Row, Left to right: Violet Femme, Bronzinger, Blueray

6/$20
or
3/$15

I'd go with the $20 deal LOL.
I think there's a few more colors out there.

Swatch without a base.
The shimmers in the shadows stick on with the bases.


Swatch with UDPP as a base.

I was definitely too lazy to go back and swatch them wet lol. I don't wear them wet anyways :P

Here's the original VS eyeshadow :)

There's no fallout from this powder one! I like it :D Don't know how they blend because haven't tried it out yet...

Close-up of it :)

Just a short quick update post! LOL, I haven't had much time to read any blogs so I'm going to catch up tonight when I get home... Someone needs my boyfriend to unlock their iPhone for them!

<333

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that blueray is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCORE lindah! they look pigmented.. hope you could do a look using these babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, I'm so buying these!!
    Thanks for the swatches. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great haul. ive never tried their makeup line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! They're very pigmented!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow still looks great w/o base!.. thanks for the comment girl! excited to hear more on the giveaway ur going to have! =D and i lovee the pink fish tlc, i want the popster version now! haha. cant believe they stil have it on the mac website!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks :) ALthough I don't want to become a make up artist. heehee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH i just got the wet/dry ones the other day i LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM SOO MUCH i think ima do a post on them.

    they are so great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web!