19 October 2012

FOTD: lucky green & humid

Hello everyone!

While I was cleaning out my makeup for my blogsale, I found something I purchased a while back and totally forgot about. I picked up MAC's Humid eyeshadow while I was vacationing with my family a few months ago and I guess it got lost under all the shopping bags from those few weeks.

Well, I finally got to use it yesterday! I honestly haven't worn color in a VERY long time so this was the first in a while so I kept it simple. This look was so simple that I almost didn't post it but I figured I was due for a new one.


I hate the after effects of tying my hair into a ponytail. I had a test prior to these photos and I like to remove any hair from my frame of vision and I end up with my right side all creased up! I'm overdue for a haircut too.

 
Face
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Liquid Foundation
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- NARS Deep Throat Blush
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder

 Eyes
- NARS Smudgeproof Primer
- MAC Eyeshadow
(Lucky green all over the lid, Humid in the outer corner, a little bit of Sassy Grass on the middle of the lid, Rated R in the crease, and Shroom for a highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion
- Maybelline Megaplush Mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
(Zero on the waterline and lower lashes with Humid eyeshadow on top)
- Anastasia Medium Ash Brow Powder Duo (applied wet, to create darker, deeper brows)

Lips
- NYX Xtreme Lipcream

I feel that although this had color, it was still very neutral because of the earthy tones of the green. I almost want to whip out my purples and wear a bold look now!


Here's Buddy. He likes to come outside with me to take pictures and bark at anyone who walks by. Haha, he's a silly boy. Oh, and I think makeup is foreign to him because every time I have my makeup spread out he goes on a sniffing spree!

Have a great weekend everyone! I have exciting state fair plans which involve a lot of fried food! Hopefully I don't have a heart attack, wish me luck ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love that green eye look on you, I barely wear green but when I do, I make sure it's really dark so it doesn't scream NEON!!! on my face ahaha! Your Buddy is too cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh YES! I always get a stupid kink and the top of my hair gets so flat, I just look ridiculous :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool makeup. I like minimal makeup with eye highlights - that's yours. Great!
    Happy follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web!