03 June 2012

Swatch: MAC Watch Me Simmer Lipstick

Hello my loves! It's been quite some time and life has been filled with ups and down. I've also been a busy bee traveling Texas since summer started :) I've been wanting to do a post on this lipstick for a while now! I almost didn't grab it when it came out so hooooray!

Watch Me Simmer came out twice with MAC already within a few months of each other. Apparently its first release sold out super fast (information from my make up artist :P) and I was fortunate the second time since she called me in for a pre sale ^_^!
 The lipstick is an extremely bright coral. When leaving the house and going into public during the daytime, unless you're a makeup lover you must think I'm crazy to be wearing this on my lips! O_O
 MAC Watch Me Simmer
MAC Watch Me Simmer swatched on the back of my hand
On my lips it comes off as a more pinky coral in the photo for some reason but it really does have that bright orange to it like the swatch does!
Here's the lipstick worn :) I absolutely love this lipstick and pray I won't ever run out (although I know I will never even get half way if you want to be practical about it). It's basically the perfect summer color; bright, coral, and bold!

Do you own this lipstick?
What are your thoughts on it?

Hope all is well with everyone here on blogger. I've also created an instagram account, and then a year later when finally everyone is on it I started using it! My username is onlylindah if you want to follow :)

<3

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour, I have seen it around on many blogs and youtube channels, and its made me want it so much.
    I dont know if they still do it, as wasnt it part of a limited collection?
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is gorgeous :)
    My favourite is orange morange,

    I'm a new follower of yours,

    www.charlotelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! it looks great on you

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Lampa-lupa.pl, Myjka-ultradzwiekowa.pl, Massage-service.com.ua, hurtownia Newface beauty, Магазин Спашоп .В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить безворсовые салфетки для маникюра?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web!