26 September 2012

FOTD: Simple & Bright

Hi again~!

If you didn't tuned in before this post, I was debating whether to post items to my blog sale and I actually went ahead and made it live so go ahead and click the link above this post if you're interested. Beware though, looking at all my stuff might make your head explode on the amount of money I've spent over the years!

Anyway, so I was putting on my makeup like normal today; neutral eye. I keep any dark shadows low so it'll be daytime appropriate. I really have no where to go today so I was like let's make this a little more interesting...

This is what I ended up with!

The added color definitely added life to my face!
(I normally don't really wear a lippie, just add some kind of lip balm)
For some reason my blush is always washed out in photos... no matter how clown like I look in person.

Here's the products I used:

 Face
- NARS Pro Prime Oil-free Pore Refining Primer
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Liquid Foundation
- NARS Deep Throat Blush
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
 Eyes
- NARS Smudgeproof Primer
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
(used Foxy, Booty Call, Chopper, Snakebite, Busted, and Blackout)
- Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline Megaplush Mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
(used Perversion, and Ransom)
- Anastasia Medium Ash Brow Powder Duo

 Lips
- NYX Pinky Lipliner Pencil


 I'm going to try to start blogging more seeing how school is getting really intense!
There won't be many hauls -- if any they'll most likely be drugstore.
I'm actually going to try to start using my makeup that I decided to keep
and since halloween is right around the corner I could possibly do some
inspired/creative looks! I definitely have the products... just need the inspiration.

I already have a few ideas of easy posts so look out for that soon ;)

See y'all in the next post!

< 3

8 comments:

  1. Love the lipliner girl! I wish I could rock a pinky lip like you! Gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG are you going to have any makeup left after your blog sale?! So many things I'd like to buy!!
    You look adorable by the way!
    Can't wait to see your looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it so much more with the brighter lip :D wakes up the face beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Neutral yet with a pop of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you decided to do the blog sale after all hehe :) you will have funds for school or to buy more make up? lol love the look that you did, and yay for blogging again!!! hope to see more posts from you

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Stephanie; thank you, and I'm sure you could too! I love bold lippies :)

    @Vanessa (Cupcake Couture); yes I still have plenty of makeup ;) Just my "essential" things plus the crap I just couldn't get rid of lol

    @Sociallitedreams; I'm glad fall is here, can't wait to rock the vampy lips! Hopefully people don't think I'm crazy though...

    @mz.cyn; I think curling my hair added to the finished look too!

    @amynaree; I'm glad I did too, but I think I should've waited until today to post it. I felt bad I couldn't really reply to emails quickly because I had so many exams I was studying for still. These funds will go towards school! No more new makeup until a while for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright lips, you look gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Gaby, thank you! :) I love wearing bold colors, but then I feel like I'm that "high-maintenance" girl when people stare at me lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web!